Everleigh Gayle

Our world was rocked when we were told a mass was growing in our little 6 month old, Peanut’s, head back in January. Only days after the diagnosis she had brain surgery that resulted in a 60% resection of the mass- leaving 40% behind. After many prayers for discernment from the Lord and second opinions from people all over the world… God has opened doors and closed other doors… we have ultimately felt led to bring her to Texas to start treatment this Monday. Unfortunately this treatment is not covered by any insurance and is $17,000 a month. We can only move forward trusting that God opened this door for us and continue trusting Him to provide. It has been another reminder of what truly matters on this temporary earth and in the big picture… money doesn’t matter. Obviously it is a heavy financial burden though, so we are humbly asking that if God should lay it on any of your hearts to give that you would help us. The treatment will be 4-8 months depending on how successful it is. Please pray with us that God would use this treatment to heal our little girl and that He would be her comforter while she fights this battle. We trust that our Jesus is sovereign over every circumstance. He tells us to expect trials in this world, but we also hold fast to His promise that there is everlasting life after this for our precious girl and we thank Him for that promise.  


 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

UPDATES

Little Peanut is with Jesus
March 22, 2022
facebook twitter

Our Everleigh Gayle left this world and is now with Jesus. Our hearts are shattered, but we are thankful that God showed mercy on her and healed her from all of the pain and suffering in this world. 


We thank you all for helping to fulfill this beautiful prophesy for our little Peanut. Her testimony has reached many nations, and we know that God used her to bring glory to His name and turn many hearts to Him. 


Although she was just a baby, she handled her trials in this world with a grace that could’ve only come from God. Anywhere she went people noticed her precious spirit. If you would like to honor her life then go and be the hands and feet of Jesus. Represent Him well. Show this world His love and grace. 


We will be having a private burial, but if anyone would like to send flowers please send something that I can plant around our home to be reminded of her. Message me for our address. 


It is human nature to question why something like this would happen to someone so innocent. God tells us there are many things we will never understand. We live in a broken world full of sin, disease, and heartache. As believers we are not fighting against flesh and blood but against the devil and every evil thing. Praise Jesus that death is not failure. God overcame death and He will come again some day to bring His people to eternity with Him. I will hold my precious Peanut again, and that hope is the only thing that will keep me going until then…. I pray that every single one of you would come to know that hope. 


Deuteronomy 29:2-5 

“And Moses summoned all Israel and said to them: ‘You have seen all that the Lord did before your eyes in the land of Egypt, to Pharaoh and to all his servants and to all his land, the great trials that your eyes saw, the signs, and those great wonders. But to this day the Lord has not given you a heart to understand or eyes to see or ears to hear.”


Hebrews 11:1 

“Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”

PRAYER REQUESTS

Click the Pray Now button to let the campaign owner know you are praying for them.